How one can Begin a Weblog in India in 2021 (In 5 Straightforward Steps)
How To Start A Blog In India In 2021 (Step By Step)
Wondering How To Start A Blog In India And Make Money In 2021?
Kudos to you for making this good decision because blogging has many advantages.
Fun fact: This free guide has almost helped Over 4200 people start their money blogging. This is the guide I wanted when I started!
Internet penetration in India has been massive from just 15% in 2013 (the year I started my blogging journey) to over 50% in 2020, meaning almost half of India's population by 1.37 Billions of people will have access to the Internet in 2020. (Source) )
This is not little news. This makes India the second largest country in the world in terms of internet users.
With this number of people on the Internet, the amount of e-commerce, online education, and people using the help of the Internet to solve their everyday questions is skyrocketing.
And the current unfortunate pandemic situation has further fueled people's desire to work from home and make money on the internet.
As someone who has worked in this field for so long, I can only guarantee that this trend will not decrease anytime soon. People now know that alternative streams of income (no matter how secure your job is) are essential to surviving situations like this pandemic.
Please note: Be sure to check out the Frequently Asked Questions section for more information on the blogging scenario in India and many other answers to questions our readers have asked about whether blogging is a good career option for Indians.
Let's start our tutorial to start your blog today without wasting more time.
But before we go any further …
… Here is the brief table of contents or steps to start blogging in India in 2021!
How to Start a Blog in India in 2021 (In 5 Easy Steps)
Here are the 7 steps to start a blog in India in 2021::
Are you ready to start your blog and start making money from it?
Let us begin!
Step 1: choose a niche for your blog (a topic you will blog about)
What is a blog niche?
A blog niche is a category, topic, or topic that you will be writing about on your blog.
Choosing a niche is important because your entire content strategy will revolve around the niche (topic) you have chosen and attracting the right audience for your blog.
Choosing a blog niche depends on what your end goal is.
If you're a wedding photographer, you need to write about topics that potential couples often search for on Google (like best destination wedding tips, bride / groom makeup, etc.).
This gives you visibility in front of your potential customers and thus you can be hired.
Here are some tips to help you decide what to blog about:
- Pick a Blog Niche You Are Passionate About: Blogging is all about passion. If writing about something can keep you busy at 4am, I think this is a good topic to start with. However, if you are writing on a topic that you are not interested in, then you can no longer pull it off.
- Choose a blog topic that you are familiar with: You don't have to be an "expert" to start blogging. Start a blog about something you are good at. This can give you instant recognition. For example, Are you famous in your family for preparing delicious food? Do your friends need you when they have a doubt on social media (how to block my ex on Facebook?) Or a technical thing (how to make ringtones on iPhone?). Are you interested in films and the latest music releases or gossip? All of these could be good topics to start your blog and make money off of.
- What kind of audience do you want: If you want to make money blogging, you need to attract the right audience / customers for your blog. Not everyone will be interested in what you say or sell. To get the right people to read your blog, you need to write what they are looking for. Think about the issues, the language they are using when speaking or browsing online, and include them in your blogging strategy. For example, Pinch of Yum, a super successful food blog, writes about kitchen efficiency, recipes, and things that audiences (food enthusiasts, housewives) are interested in.
These are basic things to think about before starting a blog.
If you need more help deciding what to blog about …
… Here is a detailed guide on how to find your niche blogging with 100+ profitable blog niche ideas.
If you can't find anything, just create a blog and write whatever you want. A month or two later you will find your flow and find audience / readers who connect with what you share.
I did that when I started. I wrote about random things like tech, news, food tips, and everything in between.
After a while, I found my audience reacting when I shared blogging tips, and that's how it all started.
There are many topics to consider when blogging in India such as spirituality, culture related to your location, education tips and job tips for students, making money online in India and to name a few.
Step 2: choose the right domain name for your blog
A domain or blog name refers to the location of a website on the Internet. It's located in the browser's address bar and helps you access the website / blog you want on the internet.
In simple language, A domain name can be declared as the address of a house that you want to visit.
If I tell you to find my house, how will you react? You will probably ask for my address and then reach me, right?
Likewise, every website or blog has its own address on the World Wide Web. The address of the blog is in a format called URL (Uniform Resource Locator).
Let's check this using my domain URL (https://www.digitalgyd.com) as an example:
- HTTPS: // (Hypertext Transfer Protocol)
- www (the subdomain)
- DigitalGYD (The domain or blog name)
- .com (Top Level Domain).
Overall, it looks like https://www.example.com is your domain name which is subject to availability. This means that you can only register for the domain names that are available and have not previously been registered by anyone.
Are you looking for best practices for choosing blog names?
Here are some tips on choosing the right domain name before you start blogging:
- Make sure your domain name is short and memorable.
- Choose a domain name that reflects your brand or company.
- Choose a domain name that gives you the full scope to expand your content area. For example, if you choose a domain name like getflatabs.com, you're limited to content that is all about abs fitness.
After a while, you run out of blog ideas and monetization opportunities. Even if you are trying to blog about toned thighs, it is a mismatch.
- Always opt for a .com version unless it has been used before.
- Avoid choosing fancy domain names as they are difficult to remember.
- Avoid numbers, hyphens, and symbols in your domain name. They create a lot of confusion and make it impossible for your readers to communicate your URL with others (e.g. over the phone).
- You can find lots of ideas for fashion and beauty blogs here
Where to start a blog in 2021 Choosing a blogging platform
I am wondering if I bought a domain name. What now?
Now let's take a look at the best websites for blogging.
What is a blogging platform?
A blogging platform (often referred to as a content management system) is a platform that provides your raw data in a human-readable form (blog) for users to read your posts, shop for products, and interact with you.
Don't fall victim to lucrative tutorials on how to blog for free. Most of them have huge limitations because you cannot monetize them.
These blogging platforms are just a collection of text (like a magazine) that is not a full-fledged website.
Free blogs have no SEO worth, meaning you can't rate a website on Google or get visitors regardless of what on-page SEO techniques you follow.
The main Error creating a free blog using free blogging platforms is this You don't own your content. You can permanently delete your website without notifying you.
There are many blogging platforms out there, but those WordPress is used most often.
WordPress is the most used CMS in the world because it is robust. simple website builder (does not require any programming knowledge) and feature rich (You can create a website on almost any topic using WordPress). This is where you should start your blog in 2021.
This diagram shows why WordPress is one of the best blog sites to use.
WordPress.org's market share when comparing the top 1 million blog sites or blogging platforms.
WordPress is also split into two versions: WordPress.com and WordPress.org.
WordPress.com is a free and limited version of WordPress. You can't add themes / the other WordPress futures and you can't monetize them either.
WordPress.com can help you with that Start a blog for free But it is hobby oriented and cannot be monetized or used as a business blog.
This tutorial focuses on creating a self-hosted WordPress blog. This is what I and every other blog you know use.
Now let's choose the web hosting for your blog.
Step 3: choose the right web hosting for your blog in 2021
After choosing a domain name for your blog …
… you need a web hosting account to host your website.
What is web hosting and why do you need it?
A web hosting is the space where you host (or store) your website database (such as text articles, images, and other media files) for others to access.
Think of web hosting like a stationary house where you store / showcase your products for others to view and buy.
You need web hosting for your domain because anything you want to do with it like create a portfolio website or start a beauty blog you have to store that data somewhere, right?
For example, In this article that you are reading right now, all the images and text are stored on Bluehost (my hosting provider) servers from where they are delivered to your computer.
I have it?
There are a dozen hosting companies out there, but you need to decide on the following:
- reliable and
- has good customer service.
Bluehost stands tall on all of these parameters and I've enjoyed using them for quite a long time. Started 1996 (that's before Google itself!)
Another thing you want to know is that Bluehost is providing FREE SSL for your blog.
SSL certificates are a Google ranking factor and create more trust in your blog among your visitors.
See the "safe" icon in front of my URL in your address bar. This mark of credibility works best when you want to start a blog and make money from it in a professional manner.
FREE OFFER: If you haven't bought a domain for your blog yet, don't buy. You will get one Free domain for life with Bluehost!
Click here to open Bluehost as a new window tab. Don't worry, the current tab will remain open for you to follow the steps.
Step-by-step guide on how to start a blog on Bluehost Hosting
1) After the page loads, click the big green “Get Started” button to start hosting your blog.
2) Select your pricing package. Make sure you choose the basic plan (1st column) in the picture below to take advantage of the cheapest hosting offer. This plan is enough for you to get started without any problems.
Bluehost allows you to lock your hosting for 3 years for a very affordable price ($ 3.95).
P.S. You can also choose hosting for 1 year, but then you have to pay $ 7.99 / month. So it's a better choice instead get hosting for 3 years with a little more spending.
Notice, Bluehost is the cheapest hosting you can get (which equates to customer satisfaction).
And you can get your investment back as your blog will be making money on its own by the end of its first year (I made $ 350 a month by the end of my first blog anniversary!).
So go ahead and Choose the first basic option.
3) Select your domain name (or enter the name you finalized on Step 2 above)
4) You will then be asked to enter your account details. Don't panic, this is only for the billing process and includes complete privacy protection.On the same screen Check your package information again. Make sure, that Uncheck the items I have highlighted They are not necessary and simply increase your price.
Further down on the same page, Enter the bank details and met the green send button to complete the process.
Congratulations! They have successfully purchased a hosting account for you.
PLEASE NOTE:This tutorial on starting a blog with Bluehost Hosting is the updated and latest version.
Unlike older and non-updated tutorials on the web, you no longer have to go to the cPanel to build your WordPress installation.
Now all you have to do is choose your preferred password and then choose a topic. The website will be added automatically.
Don't worry, you can always change the theme later. It is recommended as the free themes often do not contain any features.
Congratulations! Your WordPress blog is ready and running.
Once you've installed WordPress on your Bluehost hosting, we've literally finished creating a blog for you.
Step 4: set up WordPress to get your blog up and running
Now that you've started your blog, ask yourself How do I set up my blog?
The new Bluehost interface will walk you through your WordPress dashboard, including suggestions for writing posts, posting an About page, and more.
Don't worry if you want to do things manually, which I prefer too!
In this section, I'll show you the initial setup of your blog, including key settings configurations, topic changes, and how to set them up for the public launch of your dream blog site.
You can read this further or visit my article about Things to do after installing WordPress for more detailed and step-by-step processes.
Let us begin!
To change or edit anything on your blog, you need to access its dashboard.
How do I access your WordPress backend (dashboard) for the first time?
To access your WordPress dashboard you need to go to https://www.yourchosendomain.com/wp-admin.
Step 4.1) Install a theme for your blog
A WordPress theme is what determines how your blog looks and feels from the outside. Themes make every website you visit look different.
The default WordPress theme is pretty simple and useless when it comes to setting up a blog for making money. It has limited or no features that themes should have.
You can feel it when you see your newly started blog and compare it to mine (the page you are reading now).
To change the theme of your WordPress blog, go to Dashboard >> Appearance (in the left option field) >> Topics. Click on that "Add Topic" Button in the upper left corner of the new screen (screenshot below).
Now you have to Upload a topic (Zip file) that you purchased earlier.
Never go for a free WordPress theme or a premium theme that is available for free or shared with you through a friend.
Free themes are the number one cause of site hacks & You don't want your website to be hacked.
I have was there, I have Did that and believe me, you feel broke because it is ultimately your decision that resulted in your website getting hacked.
It is always recommended that you invest a little money and get a premium theme. The advantages of premium themes are:
- Full security against hacks
- Clean coding so your site loads quickly
- SEO optimized to get your website ranked on Google
- You get premium support from the theme developers when you run into something.
- Premium themes will brand your website and signal to your readers that you mean business and are here to be in business.
Here is a list of 51+ blogger topics for your new blog!
Step 4.2) Set up the permalink structure of your blog
Setting up the permalink structure for your new blog is important as it defines the url structure after the "/" of your blog address and is very helpful in search engine optimization (as well as user experience) if it is well optimized.
Here are some examples of WordPress Permalink structures:
To change the permalink structure of your blog, go to your blog's dashboard >> Settings >> Permalink Settings.
I recommend setting example.com/sample-post/ as the permalink structure of your blog. This is the most simple, clear, and SEO friendly URL structure.
In addition, having a clear URL format can improve the user experience and draw your readers' attention.
Delete the unwanted things
Often, WordPress blogs come with standard posts like "Hello World" and plugins like "Hello Dolly". These are usually crap and don't add value to your blog.
Make sure to remove them by going to the post area and clearing the post and plugin area to delete the plugin.
Step 4.3) Install important WordPress plugins
WordPress has thousands of plugins to help you with different purposes. You can install any plugin, but you shouldn't. Using more plugins will consume your server resources resulting in slow site and downtime.
Here is a list of the best WordPress SEO plugins to refer to and use.
With Yoast SEO (free), the first plugin on this list is essential.
Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to configure your Yoast SEO.
Step 4.4) Set up the spam protection
Akismet is a free WordPress security plugin that will protect your blog from spammers and fake commenters. Akismet is added to WordPress by default.
If it is not available in the "Plugins" section (Dashboard >> Plugins >> Installed Plugins), you can add it by clicking on Add new Option in the same section.
Then look for Akismet >> Click Install >> Activate.
To get your Akismet API key, just click Get the API key Button in the next window.
This will take you to the Akismet for WordPress page where you have to click on the big page again Get an Akismet API Key Button.
On the resulting page, you'll need to sign up for a free WordPress account.
After clicking Sign Up, you will be taken to the pricing page. Make sure you sign up or choose the first (free basic option).
Now, Get the API key and paste it on the Akismet plugin page in your dashboard.
Step 4.5) Install a backup plugin
You should always make sure that you install a backup plugin for your WordPress blog. This protects your data and saves the entire site as a backup.
In the event your website is hacked, accidentally deleted, or attacked by spammers, you can use this handy backup to start blogging again for free.
I use the BackWPUp plugin which is free and has options for uploading automatic backup plans to your Dropbox or desktop hard drive.
Step 4.6) Install social sharing plugins
The goal of blogging is to get more and more people to read it so you can help them and generate income. The more visitors come to your website, the more money comes in.
By installing social sharing plugins, users can share your blog posts on their social profiles and save them via email or bookmarks for future use.
Adding social sharing plugins has the following advantages:
- They bring in social media traffic for free
- They help your blog get popular
- Having a good number of social shares increases the credibility of your posts and thus the authority and trust.
Check out the left side of this article. Almost 4200 people shared it on social channels, adding even more people to the article.
They show that too 4000+ readers enjoyed this step-by-step tutorial on how to start a blog and make money and thought her friends and followers would like it too.
I use Social Snap here on my blog (read my Social Snap review and take advantage of the discount).
Social Warfare is lightweight, neatly coded, and has multiple features that will help get more shares (such as a mobile-optimized, one-click preset tweet, another large Pinterest image, etc.) .
If you are unable to invest in a feature-rich premium plugin, you can use the free Sumome sharing plugin.
Step 4.7) Write your about page and contact page for a new blog
An About page is the most visited page on a blog because every new visitor that lands on your blog is curious about you and your blogging journey (visions) etc.
To write your about page, go to Dashboard >> Pages >> Add New.
Enter your title on the next screen. This is the heading on the page. Here are some tips for writing a killer over a page:
- Do it about your visitors rather than you.
- Write what to expect from your blog (type of articles you publish, tone of your blog, etc.)
- Show them how they can benefit from your blog
- Add some social evidence, such as: B. A testimonial from a reader who liked your blog (optional, but important to build your authority).
- Write in a personal yet clear tone. Don't use the third person.
After this, Publish your first page on the blog.
How do I add a contact page?
- Install the free plugin called WPForms (read my WPForms review here)
- Follow the instructions above to create a new page in WordPress.
- Add the WPForms contact form shortcode that you get on the new page and click Publish.
After the initial configuration, you can export the generated data protection policy as a text element free of charge.
Likewise, to create a disclaimer page for your blog Simply visit the free online disclaimer generation tool, fill in the information and follow the steps above.
Here is a list of all of the above plus 18 more Important things to do after installing WordPress.
These are the least viewed pages on your blog. However, you need to have them to avoid legal process and protect yourself from possible violations.
Others added as well Advantages of a privacy page and a disclaimer page On your website, they show that you are serious business and help you with the easy approval of ad networks like AdSense.
That's it! They have successfully created a blog about making money for you.
Step 5: Write your first blog post article on your blog
Wondering how to start a blog post?
To write your first blog post on WordPress, head over to the WordPress Blog Dashboard >> Posts >> Add New. Writing a post is as easy as writing a page in WordPress.
- Pick a topic and do your research (using Google Scholar, Wikipedia, and other blogs ranked for the query. See what they write, how they represent, and what they're missing. Check the comments section for the Reactions and questions from readers to see on the topic).
- Fill in the title.
- Customize the url (generated automatically but customizable)
- Add content (paragraphs, sub-headings), images and videos (important to get more SEO backlinks).
- Make sure you follow all on-page SEO techniques.
- Check everything in preview mode.
- Click on "Publish".
Additional resources for writing epic blog posts:
Step 6: Getting the Initial Traffic to Your Blog
Now that you've set up your new blog, published important pages and some posts, your new goal should be to get traffic to your blog.
Everyone likes starting a blog and popularizing it, but a blog is not popular by design.
This is why you need people or readers or traffic to really make money on your blog.
So, in no time, you can increase traffic and make your blog popular.
It takes a few days to get traffic from search engines, but before that, there are other ways you can drive the traffic crazy.
This referral traffic will help you get a boost, some user interactions, and help Index your new blog in Google (or other search engines like Bing) more quickly.
Make sure you have at least 5 articles before starting your blog publicly. That way, your readers will get enough data to review and rate your blog and keep them waiting for more.
To get your first 1000 readers, do the following:
- Email to your family and friends about your new blog. Give them the homepage link and ask them to leave their thoughts as a comment on the blog posts.
- Tweet out Your posts with relevant hashtags.
- Leave comments on other relevant blogs (you can comment on them here in this article and I'll tweet your blog and share it with my 30,000+ followers!).
- Find out Blog communities and forums (like the HellBoundBloggers forum where you can answer questions in your niche and include a link back to your blog in the signature.
- Join communities like viralcontentbee.com where you earn points by sharing the posts of others and invest those points to get shares for your posts. Real people, real share.
- Join Facebook groups This allows you to self-promote and comment on weekly topics on your latest blog posts. Try to interact and make friends so that you can promote your blogs and benefit from each other.
- Let your first posts speak for you. Write quality articles on everything you know on the subject you are writing. Link to authority bloggers in your articles and tweet them to let them know that you mentioned them in your article. Ask them (politely) to share your article and most will. needless to say Influencer stocks can get you a hell of a lot of traffic.
That single tweet from Mari Smith got me more than 500 visitors (combining their traffic from their follower tweets and LinkedIn shares)!
Step 7: make money on your blog in 2021
This article on how to start a blog and make money in 2021 is incomplete unless we don't talk about making it profitable.
Nobody wants to create a FREE blog unless you're an NGO or want to run a hobby blog.
Even though creating a blog for making money may not be your motivation, you can't create a free blog.
The reason for this is that a blog is powered by resources like hosting, topics, and other issues.
To make your blog profitable you need to monetize it or spend money out of your pocket, which is not our goal here.
In this section, I am going to explain how to make money starting a blog for beginners.
Let's get started?
There are many ways to make money from your new blog. I've listed some of the most potential and profitable ways to monetize a blog once you start it.
The second option on the list below is the one that can get you started making money right away Start a blog and start making money without much traffic.
Some of the most popular blog monetization methods are:
- Sell ads: You can make money by posting ads like AdSense or media.net (if you sign up using this link from media.net you will get an extra 10% over your normal income for the first three months!) On your blog Make sure that your blog grows a bit before you apply for it.
- Offer of services: This is the fastest, most effective way to monetize a new blog. You can provide services in any area that you are good at, such as: B. managing customer social media accounts, accounting, becoming a virtual assistant (VA) or providing a freelance typing service. I made my initial income by providing freelance writing services. You can also target potential customers and show them your website as your sample writing portfolio.
- Create product or course: I'm not sure if this applies to you, but if you already have a soft design of a product or a course on a subject that you are an expert at, you can blog. Form a community of potential buyers and then sell them to them.
- Info links: Infolinks is an in-text ad program that lets you make money from ads in the body of your blog. Read my Infolinks review and learn how you can make money with it once you start blogging online and don't ignore media. Network because it works like a charm.
- Affiliate Marketing: This is a great way to make lots of money blogging, but you need to be patient and know your audience. After that, you can post or show ads depending on what you're interested in. Shareasale is a good place to find the best high paying affiliate programs for bloggers and registration. Again, make sure your blog has some traction to avoid canceling the application.
Summary Our Guide to Starting a Blog and Making Money in the 2021 Handbook!
Congratulations! They successfully blogged for you in 2021.
What's next? What to do after starting your blog
➜ Sign up for my newsletter here to stay up to date with the latest blogging tips and resources and to successfully turn your new blog into a money machine!
Would you like help getting started on your blog?
As this article is a Free Step-by-Step Guide on How to Start a Blog and Make Money in 2021 From that I have covered all of the important things you should know when creating your own new blog.
➜ In the event of If you have any doubts or need help creating a blog, or if you want to discuss something about the best way to blog and make money from it, please feel free to contact me using the comments section.
➜ If you liked this post on how to start a blog in 2021, feel free to share it (using the social share buttons on the left) with those you think might benefit.
Every single share counts! I appreciate your efforts.
I want to let you knowLike any other business in the world, blogging is not an obstacle.
But, I know you can do it.
Regular, consistent posting, some social networking, and patience are all it takes to make money on your blog.
The journey between starting a blog and making money is always very enjoyable. Get started now!
Try it once. Start your own blog and start making money now.
It is worth it! ✌
Frequently asked questions about starting a blog to make money
1. What is a blog?
A blog or weblog is an online diary or website where you post blog posts with your audience to share information, solve a problem, or interact with them through comments / shares and views on your posts.
2. Why start a blog in 2021?
There are a lot of things you can do with blogging other than starting a blog and making money from it. There are numerous advantages to having your own blog. Here are some of the benefits of starting your own blog:
1) Express yourself; Show your talent: Blogging allows you to express yourself and share the talent that you have in you. These can be health tips, productivity hours, kitchen or gardening work, business strategies, and everything in between.
2) You can help others: With your talent, you can help others succeed in their business, generate more sales, and even have better lives. This is amazing because you are reaching out to and helping an audience worldwide.
3) Make Money From Home (or Anywhere): The best advantage of starting your own blog is making money out of it. Blogging gives you financial freedom. You don't need a physical store or a 9-5 job. Blogging is a great way to make money right from your bedroom / basement. I recently donated INR 1 million to my father (Approx. USD 15,000) for renovating his (offline) grocery store. And let me tell you, his smile and pride in his eyes was something that I will be excited about for my entire life.
4) Get fans and followers: If you blog properly, you can make names and fame in addition to money. You can create a personal brand and grow your fan base.
3) will blogging be profitable in 2021?
Yes, starting a blog is perhaps the most profitable business you can think of. Blogging is literally a zero investment business idea that you can make money by adding value to the World Wide Web through your expertise. However, it takes persistence, passion, hard work, and a willingness to invest in your blogging business again to make it a profitable money machine.
4. How long does it take to make money blogging?
The simple answer is, it depends. I made my first blogging income after 8 months of blogging (& it was $ 0.84). However, once I knew this was possible I put more effort and with all my hard work (and obviously God's blessings) I now make a living blogging. The time it takes to make money blogging depends entirely on your niche, the work you have done, and the blog monetization strategy you are pursuing.
5) How much money can you make from a blog?
It depends on if. Your blog income depends on the time you've blogged, the niche you're blogging in, and the hard work you do. In my experience, you will make at least $ 2000 if you go the right way and work hard. $ 3,000 a month should be easy.
While bloggers like Pat Flynn are making well over 7 numbers, many fail to make their first blogging income.
It's been more than 5 years and I still have as much to earn as 7 digit bloggers, but that's not the point. It's not a race. Like any business, the blogging business varies from person to person and from situation to situation.
6. What are the most profitable blog topics?
As a rule of thumb, the most profitable blog topics are the ones that address and resolve your audience's pain point. The bigger the pain, the more they spend. Here are some of the most profitable blog topics:
3) love, romance & sex
5) make money online etc.
7. How can you make money with WordPress in 48 hours?
If someone told you that WordPress could make money, then don't listen. They are probably cheating on you. Earning money with WordPress takes time. Unless you're running paid campaigns that send traffic to your WordPress site, you can't.
8. Do you recommend quitting your job or college to blog in India?
Contrary to what many bloggers preach, I suggest that blogging doesn't stop there for it as blogging takes time. Whether you blog in India or abroad, my suggestion would be that you don't skip your current job / occupation or even your degree on blogging. Blogging has a lot of potential and it works (I'll be the proof), but even so, you should always try blogging as a sideline first (and it is possible because blogging is very flexible).
Allowing an hour or two for blogging won't harm your current situation. When you see results and are confident enough, you can make up your mind. I know many of my friends who, in addition to blogging, also manage their studies (and some even jobs). So you have that option too.
How to start a free blog in India
To start a blog in India for free, you can use platforms like Blogger or WordPress.com. Even Instagram has an option that lets you start a blog for free. But we don't recommend that. You should know that nothing is free. With free blogs created by the blogging sites mentioned above, you don't have the freedom to grow your blog and ownership of your own content, and you can't make money off of it like you could if you have yours own blog.
You might want to read this post further Benefits of blogging 21+ Lucrative Benefits Of Blogging That Non-bloggers Miss Out In Life.
Hope you enjoyed how to blog to make money in India in 2021. If so, some kind of social share on your favorite social media platform would mean a lot.
A little inquiry …
If you enjoyed this article, please post it on your favorite social media platform. It will make my day!
~ Thank you.