Insurgent Wilson, Leslie Jones Star within the new marketing campaign for the Fb portal
The holiday shopping season is a key time for all devices, and Portal From Facebook is no exception. So the company turned to a star power to back up its video calling device as Rebel Wilson and Leslie Jones lead its new campaign.
The consumer marketing campaign kicks off in the US on Monday and will run on television, social media and other digital platforms during the holiday season.
The campaign was created with TBWA Chiat Day New York and the spots were directed by Jody Hill and Maggie Carey from Caviar.
The two points are:
- Baking, where Wilson used Portal to teach her family, including her sister Anna, how to make her famous Christmas buns.
- Party where Jones has a virtual dance party with friends while listening to “Jingle Jangle”.
The aim of the campaign is to show how Wilson and Jones are using Portal to get connected with friends and family no matter where they are. In addition, the functions of the device are presented, including augmented reality masks, integrated Alexa, messenger rooms, integration of smart cameras, story time and zoom.
Portal Of Facebook Vacation Promotions, available November 20-30 in the US through the Portal website, Amazon, Best Buy and Target are:
- Portal Mini, $ 65, less than the suggested retail price of $ 129.
- Portal, $ 129, down from $ 179.
- Portal +, $ 229, down from $ 279.
- Portal TV, $ 129, down from $ 149.