Landing Page Duplication: Share your success with your target audience
By Jessica Snavely March 26, 2021
People trust those who share their secret of success. Make your landing page shareable to grow your audience and become an expert in your industry.
Do you have an envious landing page design that others love? Would you like to share it with other small businesses so they can be up and running as soon as possible?
Or do you want to become the trusted expert in your industry, willing to divulge secrets to help others grow their own business?
With AWeber, you can.
Introducing AWeber’s new landing page duplication function! With a simple click of a button, you can share your landing pages with your audience at the best performing.
Why should you share your landing pages?
Shareable landing pages can save you (and your audience) valuable time and money.
You may want to share your landing page if …
- You want to establish yourself as an expert in your industry by sharing successful landing page designs with others.
- You’re an AWeber attorney who wants to create a starter template for your specific program. Your goal is to get your audience up and running on AWeber as quickly as possible.
- You want to grow your audience by creating and sharing a homepage starter pack.
Plus, creating a shareable landing page is hardly any extra work for you. See how easy it can be in the GIF below.
Make your landing page shareable today
You can start sharing your landing pages in three easy steps.
1. After you have created your landing page, you will find a toggle switch for page sharing under your page settings.
2. If you activate this switch, a clickable hyperlink will appear at the bottom of your landing page.
3. Clicking on it will open a new tab which will load the copied landing page as a template for those who are already logged into their account. Those who are not logged in will be given the opportunity to do so.
If you need assistance, our help article can help you duplicate landing pages in no time.
Want to learn more about landing pages?
Landing pages are an incredibly valuable tool for growing your audience and building deeper connections. Whether you are selling digital products on your landing page or simply setting up an online presence for your business, landing pages can help you achieve your goals.
Learn 10 of the best ways to use landing pages in your business.