LinkedIn Advertising and marketing Companion Awards winners introduced
LinkedIn Tuesday announced the winners of the LinkedIn Marketing Partner Awards, which recognize members of the professional network's marketing partner community for their outstanding work and innovation with LinkedIn Marketing Solutions.
Kaitlin Bellay, Director of Marketing for Partners, wrote in a blog post: “One of the great things about working at LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is that we get a front row seat for all of the cool, innovative things marketers do. We will see that they use this platform as a catalyst to inspire, engage and move their audience. This year – in those unprecedented, tumultuous, troubled times when you choose your cliché – we've seen marketers work smarter with LinkedIn Marketing Partners to meet new challenges. What's even better is that we also saw friendliness and community spirit. "
The winners are:
- Customer Value Award: This award recognizes the marketing partner who has achieved exceptional business results or results for clients by integrating with LinkedIn, and went to Zapier for its easy-to-use, seamless integration with the Lead Gen Forms of the professional network.
- Award as innovator of the year: This award is given to the marketing partner who has a significant impact on customers and the partner community through a new and innovative service or a new solution with LinkedIn. He went to Metadata.io for his efforts to raise awareness and interest in conversation ads and to demonstrate requests from buyers within their own target accounts and the ability for customers to leverage Metadata.io's audiences and create their own campaigns.
- Social Impact Award: RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, has been recognized as a marketing partner committed to social change through both day-to-day efforts and specific activities and initiatives. The company is committed to eliminating biases in its hiring processes and increasing diversity in its organization.
- In It Together Award: This award goes to the partners who are committed to collaborating within the partner community and to G2 and Bombora, who have partnered to help business-to-business vendors identify companies doing relevant research in G2 and operate in the larger B-to-B web.
- Thought leader of the year: Aaron Goldman, Head of Marketing at Mediaocean.
- Transformation: Christen Luciano, strategic partnerships, HubSpot.
- Inspirational excellence: Reid Robinson, Senior Manager, Strategic Alliances, Zapier; and Margot Mazur, Senior Marketing Manager at HubSpot.