New menu navigation makes AWeber easier and faster
From Meghan Nesta May 25, 2021
Give the new menu navigation a whirl and move around your AWeber account with ease.
We’re updating the navigation menus in AWeber. Plus, most of AWeber is now fully mobile-responsive, so you can have a great experience whether you’re using a computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
You have to run a busy business and marketing your business is only a small part of your day.
We’re making these changes to give you an even better marketing experience with AWeber so you can focus on your business again.
Some of our customers have tried this new menu on different devices and browser types and had great things to say.
“I like that it sticks to the side, I can switch to something else without having to scroll a lot.”
Adrienne H., AWeber customer
“Certainly very user-friendly, it makes learning a new platform easier.”
Amanda G., AWeber customer
“Even if it saves me a little time, I can spend time elsewhere.”
Ramona R., AWeber customer
The new menu navigation is faster and easier to use
With the new menu navigation you can go around your account in no time. You’ll find it’s even easier to send emails, create new landing pages, check your open rates, and see list growth with just a few clicks.
- Faster navigation no matter what you’re working on. The menu is now a constant companion, always visible when you scroll up and down, making it easy to move around in AWeber. It also makes it easier for you to discover and explore new features that will help your business grow.
- Always knows where you are. Simple visual indicators of the page you are on will help you learn and navigate AWeber like a pro.
- Use your full browser screen. There are now two different views of the menu so you can customize the experience to your liking. If you want to have full menu labels visible at all times, you can keep the menu expanded. When you want to remove distractions and use more of your screen, you can flatten the menu. You can still see all menu labels by hovering over them.
It’s easier to navigate AWeber on any mobile device
Work anywhere, on any device. The new menu navigation makes it even easier to edit your landing pages and email marketing from a phone, tablet, desktop or laptop.
- Pages fit on any screen. Building a business isn’t always done at a desk with a computer. Hence, the pages are resized to fit on your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. If you have a big screen, more information will come right away. Non-essential information is hidden on smaller screens.
- Simple mobile navigation menu. Easily move around smaller screens without the menu getting in the way. The menu expands when you need it and hides when you don’t.
Check out the new menu by clicking here. For the next week, you can go back to the existing navigation on the top bar by clicking here.
The new menu navigation will be introduced for everyone on June 1, 2021.
We made these changes based on feedback from AWeber customers. We’re always interested to hear how we can help you be more successful with AWeber.