New to Hootsuite: customer care, inbox and Amplify updates
I hope everyone is doing well on the way into the second quarter of 2021. Our team at Hootsuite continues to show what can be achieved while working remotely. So far, we’ve already released a slew of updates and made an exciting acquisition that has the potential to reinvent the way your company manages customer care.
Before diving in, I wanted to first outline where we will focus our efforts this year:
- A Hootsuite: We work to deliver a cohesive and streamlined user experience with the tools our customers need to be successful.
- Personalized instructions: We are expanding the platform with more context and the ability to act in order to offer customers more support with the available features and functions.
- Social Network Depth: As the networks evolve, we are working hard to provide the most up-to-date channel functionality.
- Time-saving workflows: This is a longer term priority for our product teams to help customers increase efficiency, productivity and collaboration.
- Expandability: We are deepening our focus on bidirectional integrations with the systems that are most important to our customers.
- Clear ROI: We want to help all of our customers measure the success of their social media initiatives.
- Integrated paid and organic: We’re still working on ways to create a seamless experience for managing paid campaigns and organic content together in Hootsuite.
Our priority is always on features and updates that provide all of our customers with a reliable, secure and modern experience. So let’s take a look at what’s new, and let’s start with our promise to help you learn more about the customer chat journey.
Bonus: Get a free social media strategy template to plan your own strategy quickly and easily. Also use it to track results and present the plan to your boss, teammates and clients.
The future of customer care
The pandemic has changed many business rules. People are now sending more 1: 1 messages than ever before – and they still expect lightning-fast responses. And with both customers and sales reps working remotely, brands suddenly need more of their customer service tools.
With the acquisition of Sparkcentral, a platform that helps the world’s most customer-centric brands deliver exceptional service through social and messaging channels such as SMS, WhatsApp, live chat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and others, we are reimagining this customer experience in front.
With Sparkcentral from Hootsuite, in the moments that matter most to your audience, you can build personal connections on the social and messaging channels already in use, unlocking large-scale value. The platform supports every step of the digital conversation journey:
- Connect: Talk to customers through the channel of your choice and manage expectations with SLAs and agent availability.
- Enrich: Connect to customer relationship management (CRM) or contact data platforms to keep information in sync for effective omnichannel case management, and connect to knowledge management systems for cost-effective, self-service case resolution. Automatically log social tickets in CRM systems for a 360-degree view of customer interactions. Support for the automated forwarding and resolution of cases via virtual agents and chatbots.
- Route and prioritization: Organize your teams and queues based on who can best respond to each customer, and automatically identify high priority tickets by evaluating customer information, issues, and sentiment.
- Engage: Asynchronous conversation workflows ensure that the experience focuses on the way the customer wants to interact with your brand, while the cross-channel conversation history provides a consolidated view of each customer across all channels. Improve efficiency with high volume workflows and clash control, and provide proactive customer service with relevant information on key moments such as: B. Shipping or schedule updates.
- Analyze: Everything that happens in Sparkcentral is tracked and reporting is tailored to the roles in your contact center with powerful real-time dashboard, reports, exports and insights to measure the performance and quality of your people.
What does it look like when it comes together? Axa Insurance has implemented a messaging first strategy with Sparkcentral. The team is now processing insurance claims via WhatsApp. In the event of a collision, customers simply scan the QR code on their insurance card to be automatically connected to an Axa agent.
This new approach only took four weeks for the team to get up and running. 75% of Axa WhatsApp customers gave a top recommendation rating of 9.5 / 10.
We’ll be sharing more details on Sparkcentral. So stay up to date on our news page.
Now for the rest of our recent changes, which are broken down into four key groups: customer relationships, workforce activation, risk mitigation, and social management.
Increase customer connections with messaging
These changes are designed to help you build meaningful connections and connect with your customers and prospects through social media.
We added Twitter mentions to the inbox so you can also engage with Twitter mentions and replies in addition to conversations from other social networks. In addition, team performance is now also available in Analytics.
We have also introduced new message templates to enrich your communication.
With support for templates for incoming Facebook Messenger messages, you can route customer responses directly to the Hootsuite inbox using generic templates and Facebook Messenger button templates. This provides additional context for these conversations and is especially useful if you are using chatbots.
Know when to post
Have you ever wondered when to post on your social channels? Now, Hootsuite can tell you. Our new Publish Suggestions and Insights into Hootsuite Analytics bring you data-driven suggestions at the best time to publish.
You can also choose a specific goal to get suggestions at the best time to post to help you achieve that goal. Options include:
- Customer representation (engagement)
- Brand Growth (Impressions)
- Lead generation (link clicks)
There’s a lot to explore – go to your Hootsuite Analytics dashboard to get started.
Make admin easy
You may have noticed that some improvements in Planner have changed. It’s now easier to duplicate and edit posts with fewer clicks.
We understand the importance of having your content deleted when it is intended. To help you stay connected and ensure your posts are successful, we have added detailed instructions if an error occurs on a social platform that prevents your post from being published. Contact the composer and planner for a full explanation of why the error occurred and how you can prevent similar errors from occurring in the future.
Activate your employees with Amplify
Employee Amplify employees now have a calendar view for the first time. See all of your planned Amplify posts in one place so you can manage your content and plan how to effectively reach your networks. Easily edit, move or delete a post directly in the calendar view.
And there are new updates for Amplify administrators too.
The secret to scaling an employee advocacy program is understanding what is going well and how to replicate it.
With the new Amplify Adoption Report, you can track performance and see who is and who is not using the platform. Use aggregated date and time range reports to make informed decisions about how to re-engage users or optimize the use of Amplify.
Plus, enjoy a more integrated social selling experience with the new Amplify Everywhere integration. Now you can use the tools your team is already using, such as: B. Microsoft Sharepoint.
Reduce risks with safety and break
Events over the past year have shown the importance of acting quickly in a crisis, and social media is no exception. With this in mind, we’ve introduced a feature that allows organization administrators to suspend scheduled posts and resume them later.
With Hootsuite, you can be confident that your social content is secured and monitored with centralized governance and control. Taking action is easy when something unexpected gets in your way. Access these functions in “Social Networks and Teams” under “My Profile”.
Efficient and effective social management
We introduced three new features in the last quarter to improve your workflow.
First, we’ve improved auto-tagging. If you are an Impact customer and publish a post on your computer, the auto-tagger pulls campaign data into Impact for easy filtering. Learn about the impact content filtering options in Hootsuite Analytics.
Next, we’ll help you enrich sales and customer care processes with social data from Hootsuite and HubSpot. This was a top request and we’re excited to announce that customers can now add social context to HubSpot’s sales and customer care processes right from Hootsuite.
We recently updated the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app. Joint customers can now use the functions of the app with Instagram Business in addition to Twitter and Facebook. To download this or the HubSpot app, go to the Hootsuite app directory.
This is how you can get the most out of Hootsuite
Whatever your social media goals, Hootsuite can help. Use our platform to build customer connections, provide the digital intelligence you need to better understand your target audience’s conversations, activate your employees to get the most out of social networks, and minimize risks to your brand and your employees to protect.
Curious about one or more of these new features? Ask to see Hootsuite in action with a custom live demo.
Request a demo
Do you have any feedback? We’d like to know what you think of this quarter’s updates – just get in touch with our team.
Easily manage all of your social media in one place and Save time with Hootsuite.