Schedule your Instagram photos and videos in feeds or stories: step by step!
Save time and plan your posts in feed or stories in 3 easy steps. it’s quick and easy.
Before you start:
Instagram currently divides accounts into two categories: Professional -This in turn is divided into Business and creator– and personally.
Each offers different benefits as they also have different functions. The best option for you depends on how you use Instagram. You will learn more about how to turn your personal Instagram account into a professional one Here.
You can schedule and publish on Postcron automatically to business Accounts without Notifications or memories. However, you can only post to your feed.
On the other side on one personally Account you have to end your posts by a notification sent by the Postcron app. This method allows you to schedule posts for both feeds and stories while using all of Instagram’s features when you finish the post in the app!
In other words, at Postcron we break down the types of Instagram social accounts based on the posting dynamics: business Automatic posting is activated for accounts and the accounts are linked to personally will work with notifications.
You can add any type of Instagram account to post with notifications just like you did with personally Account works on Postcron. But you can only add as business Account those who meet the requirements for this type of account. If you’re interested in auto-posting on Instagram, read more in this related article!
Why should you schedule Instagram posts with notifications?
If you are still unsure of the benefits of using notifications to publish Instagram posts with Postcron, here are some tips that may interest you:
- Save time posting and get more time to plan: Pay attention to the consistency and quality of your content and how it affects your social media strategy.
- Post daily and at the appropriate times: Review your analysis and schedule your post for the length of time your audience is more interested.
- Use postcrons Hashtag Finder to increase the reach of your posts.
- Help optimize the aesthetics and quality of your posts Art studio, the ideal tool for designing your posts for all of your social networks.
- Integrate WhatsApp into your social media strategy Postcrons free link generator.
How do I add Instagram accounts on Postcron to post with notifications?
It’s very easy! You can plan and manage your Instagram posts in just two steps. Click the Instagram icon under Add Accounts, then click Personal.
Name your account so that you can easily see which account your posts belong to when you post them (you don’t need to log into Instagram or give us your username and password).
When you receive the notification on your mobile device, the account name you selected on Postcron will be displayed. So we recommend that the name you choose is your Instagram handle (or a name that makes it easy to identify which Instagram account the post belongs to) so that you know if you have the account before posting have to switch to an account in the Instagram app (if you only have to do this, ignore this).
You can add your business account using this method as well, as it allows you to post notifications and schedule stories too!
Here are a few things to consider before using Postcron to schedule posts on Instagram:
- Download the Postcron Mobile App (if you haven’t already): from the Appstore or Google play.
- make sure that In the Postcron app, log in to the same Postcron account You are logged in to the website.
Likewise Make sure you sign in to Instagram accounts You will post on the Instagram app.
This is how you can switch between your registered Instagram accounts in the Instagram app.
STEP 1: Create a feed post or story for Instagram. Either from the web version or the app.
- To Postcrons Verlag, Add the photo or video you want to post to Instagram
- Enter the caption for your contribution.
- Click Schedule and select the date and time you want your post to be published.
STEP 2: Review and approve your posts from your mobile device
1. You get a push notification on your mobile device exactly at the time your contribution was scheduled.
2. Make sure before continuing To log into the Instagram account, your post is part of it on the Instagram app. You can preview your post’s social account listen to the notification (If you only have one Instagram account, skip this step).
3. Open the notification and review your contribution. Then click on “Continue on Instagram”.
STEP 3: Finish your posts on Instagram
- You will be redirected to Instagram and can either post on the website Lining or Stories.
- Edit the post the way you want it in the Instagram app.
- The caption for the post is on your clipboard. To add them, just paste them into the text box.
When you’re done, click “Next” and then “Share”!
That’s all! Just right? Now you can plan and publish your Instagram posts while improving your content strategy. We hope our tools can help you grow your audience and become a master of the number one social media platform!
Frequently asked Questions:
A. I’m not getting any notifications
Check out some common notification issues to make sure your Instagram posts arrive on time! If you created the posts from the web version of Postcron, make sure you are logged into the same Postcron account in the app! Go to the notification settings on your mobile phone and make sure you enable Postcron notifications. We recommend that you review more information about managing notifications on your mobile device:
- How to manage notifications on Android
- How to manage notifications on iOS
B. How many Instagram accounts can I have linked to my device?
Instagram limits the number of Accounts per device up to 5. You can quickly switch between them within this limit without having to log in again. For more information, visit The Instagram support page.
C. How are the push notifications?
You will see them as notifications on the mobile device on which the Postcron app is installed and which are logged into your Postcron account. On them you can see which Instagram account your post belongs to. We recommend that you verify that you are signed in to the correct account before opening the notification.
D. How many posts can I publish per day?
With the dynamic notifications (personal Instagram accounts) you can post up to 140 posts (Feed or story) for each Instagram account per day. With Direct Posting (Business Instagram Accounts) you can post up to 25 posts (Feed only) per day.
Are you ready to schedule your Instagram posts? Start today with Postcron!