North Gaia is highly anticipated, a limited supply of EC in North Singapore
North Gaia is an executive condominium (EC) located at Yishun Avenue 9. It is a 99 year leasehold site with a surface area of 21,514 sqm and a maximum GFA of 60,240 sm. It is approximately 1.4 km from the Yishun MRT Station.
Sing Holdings was the highest bidder at $373.5million, or $576 per sq. foot.
North Gaia can be found at Yishun Close (9 Yishun Ave 9) close to Symphony Suites Condominium. The Executive Condominium development consists 11 blocks with 14-Storey units and 617 units.
Why Buy North Gaia?
- Highly anticipated, but limited supply of EC North Singapore
- Near Junction Nine & Northpoint Shopping Centre
- This location is near the 40ha Khatib Bongsu Nature Park. The park provides nature living as well as many other amenities.
- Khoo Teck Puat Hospital can be found close to the integrated health hub in Singapore's northern region.
- Comprehensive full condo facilities
- Unit layout that is both efficient and functional
- Very limited supply of EC, especially in the immediate area, First move advantage
- Only the most fortunate are eligible to buy the dream home.
- Increased Income Ceiling to $16,000
- First-timer receives a $30,000 CPF Grant
- HDB owners who are already HDB owners do not have to pay additional buyer stamp duty
North Gaia is located 15 minutes from Yishun MRT station. There are four stops at Yishun MRT Station that will take you to Bishan Interchange. You can then use the Circle Line to get the North-East Line or Downtown Line trains.
Four stops will connect to Woodlands MRT Station. The much-anticipated Thomson-East Coast Line will be built here.
It is located on Yishun Avenue 9 near Oasis Waterpark @ Nee soon East. This place is great for families who want to enjoy outdoor fun on weekends. You can also find a modern Yishun Park Hawker that will replenish your energy with tasty delicacies.
Sembawang Park & Beach is also within a short distance. Seletar Aerospace Park is also nearby. You can enjoy your morning brunch with family at the cafe in Seletar Aerospace park, which has a spectacular view of private planes landing and taking off right in front Seletar Airport. You can also let your children run around in safety.
Since HDB stopped building HUDC or executive flats a few decades ago, Executive Condominiums have been highly-respected housing developments in Singapore. The EC site at Yishun Avenue 9 is likely to be the first EC launched in 2022.