Pasir Ris 8 Condo By AllGreen . Probably The Most Affordable Integrated Development in Singapore
- A Mega Blockbuster Launch Previewing Soon!
- The 1st Fully Integrated Development in Pasir Ris!
- Expected Lowest Entry Price for New Integrated Development from the Industry
The Pasir Ris 8 Condo include 480 apartments above three degrees of retail area , developed by Allgreen Properties — one of the leading developers in Singapore. This property will provide the future residents a wide range of exciting amenities and also a possible of owners and investment.
Located in a composite of overstanding properties in Pasir Ris area, The Pasir Ris 8 (Pasir Ris 8 Condo) is a mixed development that has been included in the Government’s land sale confirmation list and is developed to a commercial flat and mixed casing. This project can be found next to Pasir Ris MRT station and is well connected to bus intersections, polyclinics and town squares. The mall will have three degrees — two above ground and a basement. There’ll also be basement car parking a lot for the retail mall. The residents will have another vehicle parking facility on Level 3 of this project; the apartments will be from Levels 4 to 11.
Pasir Ris 8 Found in the planning area and residential city located in the East Region, D18, Singapore. It’s also close to several prestigious local schools like Hai Sing Catholic School, Coral High School, Dunman High School, Loyang High School.
The Pasir Ris 8is going to be incorporated with all the future Cross Island Line (CRL) to give a seamless link to public transport and amenities for its occupants.
Targeted to be completed by 2030, CRL will offer commuters in Pasir Ris an alternate to the existing East-West Line and join to other major lines to serve as a key transfer line. Besides connecting residents to essential business areas, the CRL will function the forthcoming smart city Punggol Digital District, which will includes the Singapore Institutute of Technology’s new campus.
About Developer’s Wallpaper
ABOUT ALLGREEN PROPERTIES LIMITED
The Kuok Group property arm in Singapore is Allgreen Properties Limited. Incorporated in 1986, Allgreen was listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange in May 1999 and was then majority owned by the Kuok group. It had been delisted at August 2011 from the Singapore Stock Exchange following its compulsory purchase by Brookvale Investments Pte Ltd (that is itself part of this Kuok group of businesses ). Now, Allgreen is one of the largest property groups in Singapore reputed for its quality products and track record of strong take-up speed for its own projects. As at 31 December 2014, the Allgreen team has 35 subsidiaries and 13 associated companies. Though Allgreen started operations in 1986, the history and track record of Allgreen’s property-related businesses can be tracked back to the days as it started as a division of Kuok (Singapore) Limited in early 1980.
In Singapore, Allgreen includes a diversified portfolio of properties comprising retail, residential and office space, serviced apartments and a hotel. Allgreen’s portfolio of growth properties is made up of a mix of condominiums, terrace and semi-detached units. Allgreen purchases property from private parties and participates in land tenders called by the Government to and always maintain a landbank. Allgreen’s investment property portfolio comprises Great World City, Tanglin Mall and Tanglin Place. The wholly-owned flagship Great World City is just one of Singapore’s biggest integrated property improvement at approximately 1.06 million square feet lettable area and comprises two 18-storey office towers joined with a 4-storey podiumplus a 3-storey retail mall with 3 Baths and 304 serviced apartments, Great World Serviced Apartments, among Singapore’s largest serviced apartment complex with comprehensive facilities and amenities. The Great World City retail mall enjoys high occupancy and strong rentals attributable to strong tenant relations, continued high upkeep of the mall and customer-friendly initiatives. The serviced apartments and office area similarly attain high occupancy rates and have shown strong profit growth due to their key location and convenient facilities.
- Mix-used advancement in District 18
- Integrated into Pasir Ris MRT Interchange (East-West and future Cross Island Line)
- Be assembled on a huge size territory of 95,010 sqm and consist of almost 600 private houses
- Access Easily to Pasir Ris (EW1 CR5), Tampines North (CR6), and Pasir Ris East (CR4)
- Neighborhood NTUC Fairprice, Giant, White Sands
- The closest primary schools are Coral Primary School, Loyang Primary School, along with Casuarina Primary School.
Pasir Ris is your housing estate that is closest to Singapore’s Changi International Airport. By car, the airport is just five to ten minutes off. By bus, it takes approximately 20 minutes. An proximity to Changi Airport also means a proximity to businesses related to aircraft, air and logistics cargo.
Pasir Ris residents can access into the city within 40 minutes utilizing the East-West MRT line, but the forthcoming Cross Island Line — which could feature a state service — will link up Pasir Ris to the remainder of Singapore and also make commuting anywhere a breeze.
Nearly everyone in Pasir Ris resides within 10-minute bicycle ride in Pasir Ris Park, a massive 6.8km-long, 70 hectare recreational area which runs the length of this Pasir Ris coastline and features a mangrove boardwalk. Speaking of biking, Pasir Ris is one of the first bike-friendly towns in Singapore.
Trains (MRT & LRT)
• White Sands
Based on the land price of $684.48 psf ppr or S$840.86 psf ppr excluding the public facilities psf ppr, estimated launch cost ~$15xx psf averagely.
The Allgreen Properties and Kerry Properties tie-up’s unit land cost based on a lesser gross floor area of 832,480 sq ft, excluding the general public facilities, functions out to S$840.86 psf ppr, a spokesman for Allgreen said when contacted by The Business Times.
PASIR RIS MASTER PLAN
With more land being safeguarded for local parks, more park connectors and cycling routes, and with Downtown East being upgraded, Pasir Ris will keep its identity as one of the greenest townships, together with diverse recreational and leisure areas to match the valuable new jobs being created in local industrial estates.
Pasir Ris are intended with a extensive array of facilities to meet the requirements of current and future residents. These include housing, shops, schools, libraries, sports facilities, community clubs, and parks — all important in ensuring a liveable, low-lying city. The facilities are carefully distributed across each town to ensure good access, backed by an efficient transport network. Most cities have commercial nodes and other employment centers such as industrial estates and business parks in town or nearby, to offer job opportunities near homes. All these facilities and employment centers will be developed according to requirement.
The detailed planning and execution of plans for each town is a concerted effort of many government agencies.
Home: Better living environment for Singaporeans
Pasir Ris has turned into a desired city to reside in. To serve new and existing occupants in Pasir Ris, more facilities will be added and existing amenities upgraded to continue to ensure a the good living environment in Pasir Ris.
- A brand new hawker centre in Pasir Ris Town Park
- Redevelopment of this city center with fresh commercial facilities constructed
- Revamp of the Downtown East leisure hub by 2017
- Leisure: New reasons to be outdoors
- Pasir Ris’ attraction comes in part from the numerous parks and waterbodies that are within easy reach of the inhabitants, including Pasir Ris Park, Pasir Ris Beach,
- Pasir Ris Town Park, the character area alongside Sungei Tampines and Lorong Halus Wetland. Many initiatives will be implemented in the coming years to attract most homes in Pasir Ris within 400m of parks or park connectors, namely:
- Placing aside more land for Lorong Halus Wetland
- New neighborhood parks
- The Round-Island-Route will join the Eastern Coastal and North Eastern Park Connector Loops by 2016-2017
Other developments Which Will further encourage and encourage outdoor activities include:
Enhancements at Sungei Api Api and Sungei Tampines under Lively, Beautiful and Clean (ABC) Waters projects by PUB, including the landscaping of river banks, fresh lookout decks, shelters, and seating
A kayak launch pontoon about the east bank of Sungei Api Api
Transportation: Smoother, shorter journeys
Traveling in Pasir Ris and to other areas of Singapore will likely be quicker and more convenient with the following enhancements to the roads and public transport services, for example:
- Extension of Pasir Ris Drive 8 and Loyang Drive to Pasir Ris Drive 3
- Widening of Pasir Ris Street 51
- Two new roads, Pasir Ris Rise and Pasir Ris Link
- Improvements together Tampines Expressway (TPE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and Loyang Avenue
- A new road linking to Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), TPE and Punggol
- The 50km-long Cross Island Line, which will function Pasir Ris when It’s operational by 2030, providing an alternate east-west MRT connection from Changi to Jurong
- Expanding the present Pasir Ris cycling network by 2014
- A fresh Integrated Transport Hub in Pasir Ris Central
- Economy: More jobs nearby home
Working near home will probably be a perk available to more Pasir Ris residents when new projects have been created in the area. What residents can anticipate:
Works to prepare the property for innovative , high-value wafer manufacturing plants Will Start from 2015 to replace the Loyang Agrotechnology Park
Websites for data centers at Loyang Industrial Estate will likely be launched from 2013